In stage 2 and above, lead acid batteries are being used outside of their design parameters.
This is due to long and frequent power outages resulting in multiple battery cycles per day.
The short periods between load shedding cycles is also insufficient to recharge the battery correctly.
It is for this reason that no lead acid battery is warranted if the load shedding increases to stage 2 or above.
PS system and component warranty
- Delta supplies a 1-year warranty on all 3 phase and single-phase machines with conditions and requirements
For three-phase machines.
- If the 3-phase machine is not installed and commissioned by a certified ASP L1 engineer , the warranty is void.
- If the 3-phase machine is installed and commissioned by a certified ASP L1 engineer and the full complete commissioning report send back to Delta, then the machine warranty is activated.
- Download the 3-phase commissioning reports that needs to be completed by the ASP L1 engineer on site and submitted to Delta.
- If the 3-phase machine’s COC compliance documents from a registered electrician are not sent to Current Automation, the warranty is void.
Three phase report: Single-Phase-commsioning-procedures-rev1
For single phase machines.
Single phase report:
- Download the 1-phase commissioning reports that needs to be completed and submitted to Current Automation
- If the 1-phase machine and the full complete commissioning report is not sent back to Current Automation within 30-days of purchase , the warranty is void.
- If a 1-phase machine’s installation with external batteries’ COC compliance documents within 30-days of purchase from a registered electrician are not sent to Current Automation, the warranty is void
Single phase report:Single-Phase-commsioning-procedures-rev1